Join The Team
The Boys & Girls Club offers life-changing, part-time and full-time opportunities working with you in a variety of ways – from social recreation, to arts & crafts, to academics. You’ll help kids grow and discover ordinary and amazing things about themselves and the world around them.
Current Open Positions
Part-time Youth Development Staff wages start at $15 per hour and go up from there, based on position and experience!
Please click on the job titles to view a full job description.
Sports & Fitness Manager
The Sports and Fitness Manager designs, implements, and supervises the sports and fitness programs for all sites including evening and weekend leagues and tournaments, cardio and strength training programs, nutrition and fitness programs as well as daily skill development activities for youth at all skill levels.
Current employees: please send a letter of interest, along with your resume to: HR@bgcmn.org
***Did you know that FT employment at Boys & Girls Club often qualifies for student loan forgiveness? For more information: https://studentaid.gov/manage-loans/forgiveness-cancellation#public-service
Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota is an equal opportunity employer/provider.
Interested in an internship? See all internship opportunities.
Are you interested in the youth development field? Do you enjoy working with kids on a daily basis? Are you considering a career in social service? Are you a creative, energetic person who enjoys a challenge? If so, the Boys & Girls Club may have an opportunity for you!
Enjoy making a child’s day.
A passion for working with kids is always rewarded at the Boys & Girls Club.
Enjoy our fun and friendly work environment.
- Great team of staff to work with every day
- A growing national movement in which to work your way up
Enjoy the perks.
- Have-a-life schedules: NO weekends!
- Great uniform: jeans and T-shirt
- Gain valuable youth development experience
- Make a difference in children’s lives
- Get paid to play every day!
- 6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. (KIDSTOP – during distance learning; otherwise before and after school and during hybrid learning)
- Noon – 8 p.m. (Clubs)
- 6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. (KIDSTOP)
- Noon – 6 p.m. (Clubs)
Refer Someone for Hire & Get a Bonus!
Boys & Girls Club offers great bonuses for new hire referrals!
- Current Boys & Girls Club staff receive $200 for each new hire they refer
- KIDSTOP parents receive a FREE week of KIDSTOP for each new hire they refer – click here for details
- Community members receive Boys & Girls Club swag for each new hire they refer
Click here to make your referral today and help Boys & Girls Club build our team of difference makers!
Additional Information Needed
Please give detailed information regarding your Mon – Fri availability.
Please note: We are grateful for your interest in working for the Boys & Girls Club! However, due to the volume of applications and calls received, we may not be able to respond to every inquiry.
Applicants interested in positions posted by the Boys & Girls Club should complete the online application and/or submit a cover letter (please include salary requirements) and a resume.
We Accept Work Study Students!
Are you eligible for work study through your college? If so, talk to your financial aid/scholarship officer about applying for work study with the Boys & Girls Club or KIDSTOP program.