Join The Team
The Boys & Girls Club offers life-changing, part-time and full-time opportunities working with you in a variety of ways – from social recreation, to arts & crafts, to academics. You’ll help kids grow and discover ordinary and amazing things about themselves and the world around them.
Current Open Positions
Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota has been designated an I We inclusive workplace!
Part-time Youth Development Staff wages start at $15 per hour and go up from there, based on position and experience!
Please click on the job titles to view a full job description.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota offers a number of paid internships, including:
- Assistant Site Manager Intern is responsible for the development and implementation of quality programs in a variety of KIDSTOP program areas.
- Healthy Lifestyles Intern is responsible for assisting with the development and delivery of programs that focus on decision making, self-esteem, prevention and conflict resolution.
- Fine Arts Intern is responsible for the development & delivery of a broad range of fine arts programming.
- Communications Specialist intern is responsible for supporting the marketing & communications department, including social media, graphic design, photography and special events.
- Sports & Fitness Intern is responsible for assisting in the development of physical education programming.
- Performing Arts Intern is responsible for the design and implementation of performing arts programs.
- Gardening & Environmental Education Intern is responsible for the design and implementation of gardening programs.
- Academic Success Intern is responsible for assisting in the development and delivery of high-yield learning activities that promote individual academic success.
- Human Resources Intern is responsible for assisting with all duties related to the HR department.
- Inclusion Specialist Intern is responsible for building strong relationships with youth for the purpose of inclusion in programming.
- Youth Development Professional Intern is responsible for developing strong relationships with youth, developing and implementing programs.
Current employees: please send a letter of interest, along with your resume to: HR@bgcmn.org
***Did you know that FT employment at Boys & Girls Club often qualifies for student loan forgiveness? For more information: https://studentaid.gov/manage-loans/forgiveness-cancellation#public-service
Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota is an equal opportunity employer/provider.
Are you interested in the youth development field? Do you enjoy working with kids on a daily basis? Are you considering a career in social service? Are you a creative, energetic person who enjoys a challenge? If so, the Boys & Girls Club may have an opportunity for you!
Enjoy making a child’s day.
A passion for working with kids is always rewarded at the Boys & Girls Club.
Enjoy our fun and friendly work environment.
- Great team of staff to work with every day
- A growing national movement in which to work your way up
Enjoy the perks.
- Have-a-life schedules: NO weekends!
- Great uniform: jeans and T-shirt
- Gain valuable youth development experience
- Make a difference in children’s lives
- Get paid to play every day!
- 6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. (KIDSTOP – during distance learning; otherwise before and after school and during hybrid learning)
- Noon – 8 p.m. (Clubs)
- 6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. (KIDSTOP)
- Noon – 6 p.m. (Clubs)
Refer Someone for Hire & Get a Bonus!
Boys & Girls Club offers great bonuses for new hire referrals!
- Current Boys & Girls Club staff receive $200 for each new hire they refer
- KIDSTOP parents receive a FREE week of KIDSTOP for each new hire they refer – click here for details
- Community members receive Boys & Girls Club swag for each new hire they refer
Click here to make your referral today and help Boys & Girls Club build our team of difference makers!
Additional Information Needed
Please give detailed information regarding your Mon – Fri availability.
Please note: We are grateful for your interest in working for the Boys & Girls Club! However, due to the volume of applications and calls received, we may not be able to respond to every inquiry.
Applicants interested in positions posted by the Boys & Girls Club should complete the online application and/or submit a cover letter (please include salary requirements) and a resume.
We Accept Work Study Students!
Are you eligible for work study through your college? If so, talk to your financial aid/scholarship officer about applying for work study with the Boys & Girls Club or KIDSTOP program.