Join our team!
The Boys & Girls Club offers life-changing, part-time and full-time opportunities working with youth in a variety of ways – from social recreation, to arts & crafts, to academics. You’ll help kids grow and discover ordinary and amazing things about themselves and the world around them.
Problems with the form?
If the application form is not loading for you, try clearing your cache. If you still have trouble, please email your resume to HR@bgcmn.org and specify the position you are interested in.
Current Open Positions
Part-time Youth Development Professional wages start at $15 per hour and go up from there, based on position and experience!
Please click on the job titles to view a full job description.
Assistant Site Manager – Full-Time – Oak Ridge KIDSTART
Delivery and supervision of quality programs and activities provided within a designated KIDSTOP/KIDSTART site. Must be available 6:30am-6pm / typical shift in the school year is either 6:30am-3:30pm or 9:00am-6:00pm. This position requires an individual who is able to form valuable relationships with preschool children.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota offers a number of paid internships, including:
- Assistant Site Manager Intern is responsible for the development and implementation of quality programs in a variety of KIDSTOP program areas.
- Healthy Lifestyles Intern is responsible for assisting with the development and delivery of programs that focus on decision making, self-esteem, prevention and conflict resolution.
- Fine Arts Intern is responsible for the development & delivery of a broad range of fine arts programming.
- Communications Specialist intern is responsible for supporting the marketing & communications department, including social media, graphic design, photography and special events.
- Sports & Fitness Intern is responsible for assisting in the development of physical education programming.
- Performing Arts Intern is responsible for the design and implementation of performing arts programs.
- Gardening & Environmental Education Intern is responsible for the design and implementation of gardening programs.
- Academic Success Intern is responsible for assisting in the development and delivery of high-yield learning activities that promote individual academic success.
- Human Resources Intern is responsible for assisting with all duties related to the HR department.
- Inclusion Specialist Intern is responsible for building strong relationships with youth for the purpose of inclusion in programming.
- Youth Development Professional Intern is responsible for developing strong relationships with youth, developing and implementing programs.
Current employees: please send a letter of interest, along with your resume to: HR@bgcmn.org
***Did you know that FT employment at Boys & Girls Club often qualifies for student loan forgiveness? For more information: https://studentaid.gov/manage-loans/forgiveness-cancellation#public-service
Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota is an equal opportunity employer/provider.
Are you interested in the youth development field? Do you enjoy working with kids on a daily basis? Are you considering a career in social service? Are you a creative, energetic person who enjoys a challenge? If so, the Boys & Girls Club may have an opportunity for you!
Enjoy making a child’s day.
A passion for working with kids is always rewarded at the Boys & Girls Club.
Enjoy our fun and friendly work environment.
- Great team of staff to work with every day
- A growing national movement in which to work your way up
Enjoy the perks.
- Have-a-life schedules: NO weekends!
- Great uniform: jeans and T-shirt
- Gain valuable youth development experience
- Make a difference in children’s lives
- Get paid to play every day!
- 6:30 a.m. – 8 a.m. (before-school KIDSTOP)
- 6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. (KIDSTART)
- 2 – 6 p.m. (after-school KIDSTOP)
- 2- 8 p.m. (Clubs)
- 6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. (KIDSTOP)
- Noon – 6 p.m. (Clubs)
Refer Someone for Hire
It pays to refer a new hire to Boys & Girls Club!
- KIDSTOP parents receive a FREE week of KIDSTOP for each new hire they refer – click here for details
- Community members receive Boys & Girls Club swag for each new hire they refer
Click here to make your referral today and help Boys & Girls Club build our team of difference makers!
Additional Information Needed
Please give detailed information regarding your Mon – Fri availability.
Please note: We are grateful for your interest in working for the Boys & Girls Club! However, due to the volume of applications and calls received, we may not be able to respond to every inquiry.
Applicants interested in positions posted by the Boys & Girls Club should complete the online application and/or submit a cover letter (please include salary requirements) and a resume.
We Accept Work Study Students!
Are you eligible for work study through your college? If so, talk to your financial aid/scholarship officer about applying for work study with the Boys & Girls Club or KIDSTOP program.