Current Open Positions
- Digital Arts Mentor (please click here for a full job description)
- Check-in Monitor (please click here for a full job description)
- Recruitment & Volunteer Coordinator (please click here for a full job description)
- Assistant Program Manager (please click here for a full job description)
- Physical Education Coordinator (please click here for a full job description)
- Inclusion Specialist (please click here for a full job description)
- Youth Development Staff (please click here for a full job description)
We are accepting applications for positions for summer and the 2019-20 school year.
To apply online, please click the button below. You will be transferred to a third-party location and asked to create a new account. Please create your account and then complete the online application.
Current employees: please send a letter of interest, along with your resume to: Tneuman@bgcmn.org.
Are you interested in the youth development field? Do you enjoy working with kids on a daily basis? Are you considering a career in social service? Are you a creative, energetic person who enjoys a challenge? If so, the Boys & Girls Club may have an opportunity for you!
Enjoy making a child’s day.
A passion for working with kids is always rewarded at the Boys & Girls Club.
Enjoy our fun and friendly work environment.
- Great team of staff to work with every day
- A growing national movement in which to work your way up
Enjoy the perks.
- Have-a-life schedules: NO weekends!
- Great uniform: jeans and T-shirt
- Gain valuable youth development experience
- Make a difference in children’s lives
- Get paid to play every day!
For an at-a-glance view of job opportunities and volunteer positions available, please click here.
- 1:30 PM – 6 PM (KIDSTOP)
- 2:15 PM – 9 PM (Clubs)
- 6:30 AM – 6 PM (KIDSTOP)
- Noon – 6 PM (Clubs)
Please give detailed information regarding your Mon – Fri availability.
Please note: We are grateful for your interest in working for the Boys & Girls Club! However, due to the volume of applications and calls received, we may not be able to respond to every inquiry.
Applicants interested in positions posted by the Boys & Girls Club should complete the online application and/or submit a cover letter (please include salary requirements) and a resume.
Are you eligible for work study through your college? If so, talk to your financial aid/scholarship officer about applying for work study with the Boys & Girls Club or KIDSTOP program.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota is an equal opportunity employer/provider.
Interested in an internship? See all internship opportunities.