Yes, we are still accepting applications for this summer and fall. Please apply online today, but be patient with us, as it may take longer to process applications at this time.
Current Open Positions
- Digital Arts Mentor (please click here for a full job description)
- Assistant Program Manager (please click here for a full job description)
- Inclusion Specialist (please click here for a full job description)
- Youth Development Staff (please click here for a full job description)
We are accepting applications for positions for summer and the upcoming school year.
To apply online, please click the button below. You will be transferred to a third-party location and asked to create a new account. Please create your account and then complete the online application.
Current employees: please send a letter of interest, along with your resume to: Tneuman@bgcmn.org.
Are you interested in the youth development field? Do you enjoy working with kids on a daily basis? Are you considering a career in social service? Are you a creative, energetic person who enjoys a challenge? If so, the Boys & Girls Club may have an opportunity for you!
Enjoy making a child’s day.
A passion for working with kids is always rewarded at the Boys & Girls Club.
Enjoy our fun and friendly work environment.
- Great team of staff to work with every day
- A growing national movement in which to work your way up
Enjoy the perks.
- Have-a-life schedules: NO weekends!
- Great uniform: jeans and T-shirt
- Gain valuable youth development experience
- Make a difference in children’s lives
- Get paid to play every day!
For an at-a-glance view of job opportunities and volunteer positions available, please click here.
- 1:30 PM – 6 PM (KIDSTOP)
- 2:15 PM – 9 PM (Clubs)
- 6:30 AM – 6 PM (KIDSTOP)
- Noon – 6 PM (Clubs)
Please give detailed information regarding your Mon – Fri availability.
Please note: We are grateful for your interest in working for the Boys & Girls Club! However, due to the volume of applications and calls received, we may not be able to respond to every inquiry.
Applicants interested in positions posted by the Boys & Girls Club should complete the online application and/or submit a cover letter (please include salary requirements) and a resume.
Are you eligible for work study through your college? If so, talk to your financial aid/scholarship officer about applying for work study with the Boys & Girls Club or KIDSTOP program.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota is an equal opportunity employer/provider.
Interested in an internship? See all internship opportunities.