Yes, we are accepting applications! Please apply online today!
We are now offering new higher wages starting at $13 and up!
Current Open Positions
- Youth Development Staff – we are always hiring for this position at all 18 sites! (please click here for a full job description)
- HR Coordinator (please click here for a full job description)
- Cook (please click here for a full job description)
- Technology Mentor (please click here for a full job description)
- Digital Arts Mentor (digital music, video, photography) (please click here for a full job description)
- Great Futures Coordinator (please click here for a full job description)
- Inclusion Specialist (please click here for a full job description)
Current employees: please send a letter of interest, along with your resume to: Tneuman@bgcmn.org.
Are you interested in the youth development field? Do you enjoy working with kids on a daily basis? Are you considering a career in social service? Are you a creative, energetic person who enjoys a challenge? If so, the Boys & Girls Club may have an opportunity for you!
Enjoy making a child’s day.
A passion for working with kids is always rewarded at the Boys & Girls Club.
Enjoy our fun and friendly work environment.
- Great team of staff to work with every day
- A growing national movement in which to work your way up
Enjoy the perks.
- Have-a-life schedules: NO weekends!
- Great uniform: jeans and T-shirt
- Gain valuable youth development experience
- Make a difference in children’s lives
- Get paid to play every day!
- 6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. (KIDSTOP – during distance learning; otherwise before and after school and during hybrid learning)
- Noon – 8 p.m. (Clubs)
- 6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. (KIDSTOP)
- Noon – 6 p.m. (Clubs)
Refer Someone for Hire & Get a Bonus!
Boys & Girls Club offers great bonuses for new hire referrals!
- Current Boys & Girls Club staff receive $50 for each new hire they refer
- KIDSTOP parents receive a FREE week of KIDSTOP for each new hire they refer – click here for details
- Community members receive Boys & Girls Club swag for each new hire they refer
Click here to make your referral today and help Boys & Girls Club build our team of difference makers!
Additional Information Needed
Please give detailed information regarding your Mon – Fri availability.
Please note: We are grateful for your interest in working for the Boys & Girls Club! However, due to the volume of applications and calls received, we may not be able to respond to every inquiry.
Applicants interested in positions posted by the Boys & Girls Club should complete the online application and/or submit a cover letter (please include salary requirements) and a resume.
Are you eligible for work study through your college? If so, talk to your financial aid/scholarship officer about applying for work study with the Boys & Girls Club or KIDSTOP program.
***Did you know that FT employment at Boys & Girls Club often qualifies for student loan forgiveness? For more information: https://studentaid.gov/manage-loans/forgiveness-cancellation#public-service
Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota is an equal opportunity employer/provider.
Interested in an internship? See all internship opportunities.