- This event has passed.
Summer Benefit 2018
August 2 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Thanks to all our sponsors, vendors, auction donors and attendees
who made this event a record-breaker!
$128,000 raised for Boys & Girls Club programs!
Mark your calendars for next year: August 1, 2019
Click here to view a full list of sponsorship opportunities and benefits.
- Air Maxx Trampoline Park
- American Heritage Bank
- Bergan KDV
- Cinema Entertainment Corp./Tony & Joyce Tillemans
- Continental Press, Inc.
- DCI, Inc.
- D.J. Bitzan Jewelers – Dick, Mimi and Erin Bitzan
- Gabriel Media – Spirit 92.9
- Geyer Wedding & Event Rentals
- Granite City Refrigeration and Sheet Metal
- Granite Equity Partners
- Gray Plant Mooty
- John Hoffman – Hoffman Insurance Agency
- Leighton Enterprises
- McDowall Company
- Miller Auto & Marine
- North Risk Partners Apollo Division
- Quinlivan & Hughes, P.A.
- Rhonda Green/The Green Team
- Schlenner Wenner & Co.
- Sentry Bank
- St. Cloud Subaru
- UBS/Matt & Jessica Nikodym
- Viking Coca-Cola
- Virnig Painting Company
- Xcel Energy
Food & Beverage Service:
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Lunds & Byerlys
- Coborn’s Catering
- Creative Catering
- Custom Catering by Short Stop
- Nelson Bros. Cutting Edge Catering
- Good Earth Food Co-Op
- Great Harvest Bread Company
- Granite City Food & Brewery
- Henry’s Catering
- Holiday Inn & Suites
- House of Pizza
- Mexican Village
- Pacific Wok Teriyaki Grill
- Texas Roadhouse
- Upper Lakes Foods
Beer & Wine Sampling and other beverages:
- Beaver Island Brewing Company
- Coborn’s Liquor
- C&L Distributing
- Third Street Brewhouse
- Viking Coca-Cola
Other in-kind support:
- Geyer Wedding & Party Rentals
Featured Silent Auction Items:
To make a donation, please contact Aimee Minnerath at email@example.com.
- A $2,000 certificate toward braces from Leighton Broadcasting & Nemeth Orthodontics
- An Aluma 486 utility trailer from Midsota Manufacturing
- Vacation to sunny Puerto Vallarta from Coldwell Banker Commercial Orion Real Estate
- Vacation to sunny Riviera Maya or Punta Cana from Rock On Trucks
- An “Evening in Tuscany” dinner party catered by Matt and Jessica Nikodym
- Log furniture from Sandy and Ron Hurd
- A massage chair from Callan Furniture
Purchase your sponsorship for the 2019 Summer Benefit!
Tickets are $100 per individual ticket, or $150 per couple.
Businesses – please consider getting a corporate sponsorship for $1,000! This includes:
|Your company’s logo as a corporate sponsor on 4,000 invitations|
|Your company’s name as a corporate sponsor on 10 St. Cloud Times ads and Times Media Solutions Facebook page|
|Your company’s name as a corporate sponsor on 3,000 newsletters|
|Your company’s name as a corporate sponsor on our website and Facebook page|
|Your company’s logo as a corporate sponsor on the back page of event programs|
|Your company’s logo on table tents at 55+ event tables|
Share our event on social media!
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!
Need help? Email Aimee Minnerath at firstname.lastname@example.org
Invite your employees attending the event to Fund the Need!
Stay in the know with our hashtags for our summer benefit! #BGCMN2018
Can’t make it? Make a contribution today!
Click here to make a gift online