The board and staff of the Boys & Girls Club would like to bestow our sincerest gratitude for support from the following corporations and foundations during COVID-19:
- Morgan Family Foundation has generously provided a $24,000 grant to Boys & Girls Club to support programming during this time.
- Dorothy Becker Fund has given the Club $2,500
- United Way of Central Minnesota has supported the Club with a $25,000 COVID-19 relief grant
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America has supported the Club with $20,000 toward COVID-19 relief programs, through Coca-Cola Foundation
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America has supported the Club with $40,000 through Dearbrook Charitable Trust
- Otto Bremer Trust has provided Boys & Girls Club with a $25,000 grant
- T-Mobile provided Boys & Girls Club with a $6,000 grant to support COVID-19 efforts
- Central Minnesota Community Foundation has provided the Club with $5,000 in funding to support relief efforts
- Initiative Foundation has contributed a $5,000 grant to support our programs
- An anonymous donor has contributed $10,000
- Capital One contributed a $15,000 grant to support COVID-19 programming
Your contributions are enabling us to continue to do whatever it takes to support children and families throughout this crisis, including providing childcare for the families of front line workers, meals to families in need, and virtual Club programming to connect with kids even when they are at home. Thank you for being a part of the solution!