Partners for the Future Sponsorship Program
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota is helping today's youth develop strong decision-making skills and a sense of direction and purpose. These vital skills will enable youth to make intelligent decisions as they begin to identify more strongly with their peers than with other adults in their lives. The goal-setting skills, behavior habits and attitudes they develop at this juncture will determine whether they succeed or fail in school and ultimately in life.
The professionally trained staff of the Boys & Girls Club provides positive programs to facilitate youth in their development and help them make appropriate and satisfying choices. Partners for the Future is an opportunity for members of our community to help the Boys & Girls Club achieve our mission to inspire and enable all young people to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.
Meeting the Challenge
A contribution of $5,000 per year for a suggested three-year period would enable the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota to maintain the new "Partners for the Future" program to provide youth with a secure environment and positive programs.
Partners for the Future sponsorship will fund programs to ensure that:
- Youth receive regular contact with adult role models who care about and respect him/her
- Youth participate in constructive activities
- Youth have a positive alternative to gang membership
- outh have an alternative to the hazards of drugs and violence
Partners for the Future Sponsorship Benefits:
- A banner in the new Eastside Boys & Girls Club Gymnasium
- Recognition in the Boys & Girls Club newsletter "Clublines"
- Recognition at the Boys & Girls Club Annual Dinner Celebration and Summer Benefit
- Recognition in St. Cloud Times ad annually
- Volunteer opportunities for you and your staff
- Opportunities for use of the Partners for the Future and the Boys & Girls Club logo
For more information, please contact the Boys & Girls Club at Club@bgcmn.org or by calling 320-252-7616.
Current Partners for the Future
- El-Jay Plumbing & Heating - Andy & Jodi Fritz
- John & Cherie McDowall - McDowall Company
- Gene & Sheelah Windfeldt
- George & Shirley Torrey
- St. Cloud Morning Optimist Club
- Joan and Kevin Schatz
- Tony & Joyce Tillemans
- Leo & Karen Sand - Sand Companies
- Tom & Nansi Vos
- Bob & Anne Mahowald
- Greg & Beth Windfeldt
- Cinema Entertainment Corporation
- Midwest Coin Concepts
- Leighton Broadcasting
- Don Helgeson & Sue Shepard
- Dale & Betty Thompson
- St. Joseph Jaycees
- Gopher State Contractors
- Arnie Schiller - through a planned gift
- Central McGowan - Francis family
- Health Partners Central Minnesota Clinics
- Mark & Ann Thelen