The Positive Place
For 40 years, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota has provided hope and opportunity to tens of thousands of young people. Our programs and services promote and enhance the development of boys and girls by instilling a sense of competence, usefulness, belonging and influence.
- Spread joy to Club kids through your holiday purchases
- Give the gift of a great future this holiday season!
- Enjoy the Youth Arts Initiative's performance of "The Nutcracker" Dec. 18th
- Windfeldts make giving a family tradition
- Xcel Energy supports Power Hour
- Boys & Girls Club Celebrates 40 Years of Service
- Roosevelt Club Hosts Delta Dental's Healthy Smiles Healthy Kids Day
- Bryan Court Named Boys & Girls Clubs of Central MN's 2014 Youth of the Year