The Positive Place For Kids
Since 1974, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota has provided hope and opportunity to tens of thousands of young people. Our programs and services promote and enhance the development of boys and girls by instilling a sense of competence, usefulness, belonging and influence.
- Norm Skalicky presents $50,000.00 gift to Club in memory of Dan Coborn
- Dick Bernick’s legacy lives on through Bernick Family Foundation
- 10 Reasons Volunteering is Awesome
- Delta Dental's Healthy Smiles Healthy Kids Day will be March 31, 2017
- Marque Morris named Boys & Girls Club's 2017 Youth of the Year
- Boys & Girls Club hosts Fine Arts Exhibit at Crossroads Shopping Center January 16 - 22, 2017
- St. Cloud Toyota gives Boys & Girls Club the gift of safety this holiday season!
- Park Industries brings warmth and joy to kids in need
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota receives $10,000 grant from Delta Dental of Minnesota to provide Healthy Smiles/Healthy Kids program
- St. Cloud Area Association of Realtors presents Boys & Girls Club with $11,100 check
- Crafts Direct's Charity of the Week program raised $5,300 for Boys & Girls Club
- Caring Tree Foundation provides 100 backpacks for kids in need
- "Can't Stop Won't Stop" YAI Spring Showcase a huge success
- St. Cloud Subaru Shares the Love with Boys & Girls Club