The Positive Place
For the past 39 years, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota has provided hope and opportunity to tens of thousands of young people. Our programs and services promote and enhance the development of boys and girls by instilling a sense of competence, usefulness, belonging and influence.
- Morgan Family Foundation supports Roosevelt Expansion & Renovation project
- Central Minnesota's Jerry Akubue named MN Youth of the Year!
- View the Boys & Girls Club's 2012 Annual Report
- Boys & Girls Club Hosts ImageMakers Photography Exhibit
- Boys & Girls Clubs Hosts Fine Arts Exhibit
- Post-secondary education programs prepare teens for college