The following restaurants and caterers are still serving during COVID-19. These eateries have supported the Boys & Girls Club as food vendors for the Summer Benefit, and we want to help them continue to thrive during these uncertain times.
Please join us in supporting them during the COVID-19 crisis.
Restaurants & Caterers
- Buffalo Wild Wings: order pick up and delivery
- Coborn’s Catering
- Creative Catering
- Custom Catering by Short Stop: the restaurant is not open for take out, but catering is open for groups of 10 people or more (either as delivery or pick up). Call or email for more information: 320.257.3008 or email@example.com
- Good Earth Food Co-Op
- Great Harvest Bread Company: take out available!
- Granite City Food & Brewery: order online for curbside food and growler pick up! Brunch to go available on Saturday and Sunday
- Henry’s Catering
- House of Pizza: order delivery or take out online
- Holiday Inn & Suites
- Lily’s Wings, Burgers & Things: still open Tuesday-Saturday, accepting orders online for pickup & delivery
- Lunds & Byerly’s
- Mexican Village: takeout available
- Nelson Bros. Cutting Edge Catering
- Pacific Wok Teriyaki Grill
- Texas Roadhouse: order curbside pickup online
- Upper Lakes Foods
- Beaver Island Brewing Company: growlers available for order and pick up
- Coborn’s Liquor
- C&L Distributing
- Third Street Brewhouse: all beers are available off-sale. Click here for a locator.
- Viking Coca-Cola