Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota’s COVID-19 Exposure Response Procedure:
The following precautions are currently being taken to prevent and minimize the spread of COVID-19 in all Boys & Girls Club programs:
- Temperature checks: Temperatures will be taken of youth at the discretion of the site manager.
- Health screenings: health screenings will be taken of youth at the discretion of the site manager.
- Masks: Masks are highly encouraged in program and office locations for all youth, staff, volunteers, and guests; however, they are not required at Boys & Girls Club-owned facilities. All KIDSTOP sites will follow the mask requirements of the school district in which they are operating.
- Hand-washing takes place frequently during programming.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting: All shared program spaces are being washed, disinfected and sanitized hourly and a full sanitizing takes place at the end of each program day.
Even though all safety precautions and practices are being implemented as recommended by the CDC, we cannot guarantee there will not be exposure to parents/guardians, staff, youth or others engaging in Boys & Girls Club programs.
Please refer to the MDH COVID-19 decision tree for people in schools, youth and child care programs if you have questions about when to return to our programs.