Now hiring difference makers! Check-In Monitor
Be the first friendly face youth check in with as they enter the Club on a daily basis. Track and report attendance accurately and ensure a safe Club environment by monitoring guests and visitors.
Job Title: Check-In Monitor
Reports To: Unit Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Responsible for safely checking in all members to the club and entering names into the data base.
Assures that bags, coats and hats are left at the check-in desk before entering the club. Prepares
reports from member data base as scheduled. Answers telephones, questions and maintains
electronic and hard copy files.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for checking all members into the club, and enters member attendance into data
2. Assures that all necessary member items are checked in to desk area and not brought into
club. Retrieves personal items when needed.
3. Ensures a safe Club environment.
4. Reports any incidents to supervisor immediately or calls for assistance when needed.
5. Answers telephones, providing general information, referring callers to other staff or taking
messages as necessary.
6. Maintains electronic and hard copy filing systems, making sure they are accurate and timely
and facilitate easy retrieval of information.
7. Assists members and families in filling out membership forms.
8. Assists with monitoring nearby areas to ensure member safety.
9. May serve as Club receptionist, greeting all members and visitors and maintaining attendance
and visitor logs.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
1. Computer and data entry skills
2. Organization and attention to detail
3. Strong customer relations skills
4. Able to maintain confidentiality
EDUCATION and WORK EXPERIENCE
Education High school diploma or equivalent
Maintains close daily contact with Club staff, Club members, and supervisor to receive/provide
information. Maintains contact with external community groups, schools, member’s parents, and
other to assist in resolving problems/issues.
Visual: Normal acuity required daily for making color distinction,
depth of sight, preparing/analyzing figures, computer use,
and written records 8+ hours
Communication: Able to express thoughts and ideas in an accurate and
understandable manner through verbal and written format
with internal and external contacts 8 hours per day
Movement: Ability to maneuver within work site 6-8 hours per day
Lifting/Pulling/Pushing/Carrying: Able to comfortably move and manipulate up to 20 lbs of
weight up to 4-6 hours per day