Summer KIDSTOP Information
Summer is just around the corner, and it’s time to start planning for your child’s summer fun in a positive place.
At summer KIDSTOP, your child is sure to enjoy a range of activities taking place in 45-minute rotations, including:
- Gym, outdoor activities & water games
- Arts & crafts, scrapbooking, cooking & beauty clubs
- High-yield learning activities and games
- Sports leagues & fashion clubs
- Great field trips & more!
These field trips are open to kids from ALL KIDSTOP sites (more field trips scheduled at your site):
- June 18th: Rollerskating
- June 19th: The Rox game
- June 25th & July 10th: Edina Center/The Lodge Waterpark
- July 16th: Nickelodeon Universe
- August 1st: Elm Creek
- August 6th: Minnesota Zoo
- August 14th: Bunker Beach
- Also expect trips to:Pizza & movies, Basketball camp, Eagle Trace, the library & more!
There is a $10 registration fee, and the daily fee for summer KIDSTOP is $23.00. The rate for children attending summer school is $19.00. Children are eligible to attend KIDSTOP the summer before they start kindergarten.
REGISTRATION: Remember: you only pay for the days your child actually attends. County child care assistance and scholarships are available to families in need. To register on-line, visit http://www.bgcmn.org/kidstop/registration/ or call us at 320-252-7616.
Summer KIDSTOP Calendars
Oak Ridge KIDSTOP