"This semester was one of the best semesters of my college career. I have built great friendships
with employees and students. I hope I have impacted their lives as much as they have impacted mine."
Matthew Wenino, Performing Arts Intern
"If you want to grow personally while impacting the community,
do it by interning at the Boys & Girls Club."
Brandon Garlow, Health & Life Skills Intern
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota offers a number of internship positions, including:
- Assistant Program Manager Intern is responsible for the development and implementation of quality programs in a variety of KIDSTOP program areas.
- Healthy Lifestyles Intern is responsible for assisting with the development and delivery of programs that focus on decision making, self-esteem, prevention and conflict resolution.
- Fine Arts Intern is responsible for the development & delivery of a broad range of fine arts programming.
- Sports & Fitness Intern is responsible for assisting in the development of physical education programming.
- Performing Arts Intern is responsible for the design and implementation of performing arts programs.
- Garden and Environmental Education Intern is responsible for the design and implementation of gardening programs.
- Academic Success Intern is responsible for assisting in the development and delivery of high-yield learning activities that promote individual academic success.
- Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting with all duties related to the marketing department.
- Human Resources Intern is responsible for assisting with all duties related to the HR department.
- Assistant Unit Director Internship
- Inclusion Specialist Internship
- Youth Guidance Internship
- Information Technology Internship
For more information, please contact the volunteer/internship coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-252-7616.