Are you interested in the youth development field? Do you enjoy working with kids on a daily basis? Are you considering a career in social service? Are you a creative, energetic person who enjoys a challenge? If so, the Boys & Girls Club may have an opportunity for you!
Enjoy making a child's day.
A passion for working with kids is always rewarded at the Boys & Girls Club.
Enjoy our fun and friendly work environment.
- Great team of staff to work with every day
- A growing national movement in which to work your way up
Enjoy the perks.
- Have-a-life schedules: NO weekends!
- Great uniform: jeans and T-shirt
- Gain valuable youth development experience
- Make a difference in children's lives
- Get paid to play every day!
For an at-a-glance view of job opportunities and volunteer positions available, please click here.
We are currently seeking the following positions:
- Academic Success Coordinator (please click here for a full job description)
- Dance Artist Mentor (please click here for a full job description)
- Youth Development Staff (please click here for a full job description)
- Inclusion Specialist (please click here for a full job description)
- Assistant Program Manager (please click here for a full job description)
- Check-In Monitor (please click here for a full job description)
Other Potential Positions:
- Healthy Lifestyles Coordinator (please click here for a full job description)
- Assistant Unit Director (please click here for a full job description)
1:30 PM - 6 PM (KIDSTOP)
2:15 PM - 9 PM (Clubs)
ROCORI KIDSTOP: 6:30 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.; 2:45 p.m. - 6 p.m.
6:30 AM - 6 PM (KIDSTOP)
Noon - 6 PM (Clubs)
We are accepting applications for positions for summer 2016 and the 2016-17 school year.
To apply online, please click the button below. You will be transferred to a third-party location and asked to create a new account. Please create your account and then complete the online application.
Current employees: please send a letter of interest, along with your resume to: Tneuman@bgcmn.org.
Please give detailed information regarding your Mon - Fri availability.
Please note: We are grateful for your interest in working for the Boys & Girls Club! However, due to the volume of applications and calls received, we may not be able to respond to every inquiry.
Applicants interested in positions posted by the Boys & Girls Club should complete the online application and/or submit a cover letter (please include salary requirements) and a resume. These can be uploaded through the online application or emailed to HRapplication@bgcmn.org.
Are you eligible for work study through your college? If so, talk to your financial aid/scholarship officer about applying for workstudy with the Boys & Girls Club or KIDSTOP program.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota is an equal opportunity employer/provider.