12 Ways of Giving
Boys & Girls Club's 2016 holiday appeal
There are 12 ways you can make a big impact on more than 6,000 youth served by the Boys & Girls Club this holiday season!
- Help us reach our goal to serve more than 100,000 meals to youth who need us most!
Last year we served 99,000 meals.
- Sponsor an annual Club membership for 10 youth
2,391 registered Club members
- Sponsor a 2-week KIDSTOP scholarship
$542,000 in scholarships & county assistance
3,879 registered KIDSTOP members
- Give a child homework help & tutoring for 1 month
3,105 youth participate in Project Learn
- Keep a youth drug-free with prevention programs
662 youth participate in SMART Moves
- Provide gym equipment for Club sports programs
2,804 youth particpate in gym programs
- Provide art supplies for Club programs
1,299 youth participate in arts programs
- Help us continue to build supportive relationships through social recreation programming.
- Improve literacy skills among K-3rd graders by supporting our one-to-one reading program.
- Help sustain our Youth Arts Initiative dance, fashion, digital and visual arts programming.
- Help us provide oral hygiene programs that teach kids how to keep their teeth healthy.134 kids participate in Cavity Free Zone
- Help us prepare teens to enter the workforce with the Junior Staff Career Development Program.
Click here to make your 100% tax deductible donation online now. Thank you for making an impact in one of 12 ways this holiday season!